HERE ARE 14 THINGS THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BRAND
1. Zara launches 12.000 new design every year. Their business model is based on producing new looks as quickly as possible.
2. Zara's founder is the richest man in Europe and the 2nd in the world. Amancio Ortega's net worth is 83.7 billion USD.
3. Half of Zara's products are still made in the brand's home country of Spane.
4. Zara was originally called 'Zorba'. They had to change the original name when they discovered that near by bar had the same name.
5. Zara committed to getting rid of toxic chemicals from its supply chain and products.
6. Zara warehouse is 9 times bigger than amazon's. Zara's warehouse is 5 million square feet which is 9 times bigger than amazon's in average.
7. You are unlikely to see Zara's advert on TV. The brand has a policy that doesn't include advertising. They invest money opening new store instead.
8. Zara spent 324.000 milion on a store space on 5th avenue in New York city.
9. Amancio Ortega still has lunch in Zara's staff cafeteria every day.
10. Even royals love Zara. Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge prefers Zara.
11. Zara window display is mocked up in their Spanish HQ.
12. Amancio Ortega was the richest man in the world for just one morning, but Bill Gates bit him again.
13. No photos of Amancio Ortega were available until 1999. No one even knows when is his birthday.
14. The founder prefers simple lifestyle and he wears the same blue blazer everyday.
EVEN ROYALS LOVE ZARA